Rental agreement Villa d'Arnaud
1. Property: Villa d'Arnaud is located at 795 Chemin du Nid du Duc, 83680 La Garde Freinet, France. The property is furnished and includes bedlinen, towels (and bathrobes, with a minimumstay of 3 days).
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the number of persons and the number of persons included in the booking. Children until 3 years of age are not charged for, to a maximum of 2. This should be indicated when booking.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to these persons.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 16 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Minimum Stay: During high season this property requires a 7 night minimum stay. Rentals for less then 7 nights are only possible if it's specific offered on the website. The minimum stay can be shortened during low season or midseason after consulting the owner to 1 or 2 nights.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit is not requested. After inspection by the Homeowner on the Checkout Date, quests can be charged if:
i. damage is being done to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate: Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 14 days of the Check-in Date.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
0% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are cash, banktransfer, pin, creditcard and PayPal for the rent and cash or pin for additional costs.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by paying the deposit. With this the Guest accepts this agreement and the rental rules. Furthermore, the Guest agrees that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above.
Rental rules Villa d'Arnaud
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets aren't allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 6 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked on the property areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub | Spa: No children under the age of 6 are permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening.
10. The BBQ is a propane gas log fired BBQ. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the BBQ. After using the BBQ you shall close the gas tap. Upon leaving the BBQ has to be clean.
11. The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to €750.